CONSEQUENCES OF PLAGIARISM
- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: homework help
Plagiarism is duplicating the others ideas, words or writing and pretend it that they are one’s own work. It is violation copyright laws. Here are some negative effects of plagiarism you should get aware of.
DESTRUCT ACADEMIC REPUTATION:
We all know what would happen if we copy the assignments and get caught. It will spoil our academics and can affect our career. If the assignments get rejected, the scores will go down and in many cases you can be punished or put under termination. Ultimately the fees that were paid for the academics would get forfeited and discharged from the enrollment. This will lead to trust issues among people that you are involved with, whether it would be sports or events in your school or university.
“Failure with originality is better than success with imitation or duplication”
STEPS TO AVOID Plagiarism:
Write all educational papers from scratch.
Avoid using repetitive sentences.
Understand the difference between drawing reference and copying ideas.
GUIDE TO UNSUCCESSFUL RESEARCH:
In any research, plagiarism is considered as a serious issue. Every research needs to be as original as possible, so if you copy your content from the other source then the content is not valid. The research committee would know if the written paper is copied or not using a similarity check tool. Turnitin is the widely used Plagiarism Check tool among various Universities. So such silly factors should be avoided. If you can’t complete your assignments on time then better don’t copy it from the internet. There are professional assignment helpers out there to help you approach them.
“What is originality? Undetected plagiarism”
Plagiarism have many kinds:
- It may include rephrasing, which indicates changing the order of the words or restoring few words from a source and producing it.
- Pasting the same content copied from the internet
- Duplication of idea or argument. Illustrating other argument as your own.
- Protocols of experiments were copied from any source without self-experimenting
STEPS TO AVOID:
- Avoid copying others work in your research paper.
- Use reliable sources.
- Produce your own ideas.
- For presenting any idea use your own information and ideas.
- When it is required to use the content from the outside sources, paraphrase such content by your own words without changing the meaning of the original content. It would also necessary to cite the source.
SUSPENSION AND OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS:
A recent survey says at least 143 students were pushed out for plagiarism each year.
Plagiarism is a serious crime that will lead to severe disciplinary actions or even suspension from academic institutes, due to the anti-plagiarism regulation.
How to Prepare:
- If the assignment is allotted, get started in the earlier stage.
- Put a time table of how much work you have to do every day.
- Take references from the famous publications.
- Consult with the teacher to clarify whether you are doing the assignments in the correct way or not.
- Don’t keep your work pending.
- Ask your classmates to revise your assignment.
The original author holds the rights to proceed against the plagiarist in the court of the violation of the copyright. If this happens a students can get caught in a legal trap that will stay for a long time.
STEPS TO AVOID:
- Select an expert professional and get your work verified.
- Use the plagiarism checkers to check your content.
- Avoid from using water marked images.
Unique content is a key factor that decides your mark. For best MBA assignment writing service, Economics homework help, accounting homework help, Finance homework help contact bighomework.